Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Class Expectations and Policies

Class Expectations are another one of those documents, like my scoring rubric, that I have tweaked over the years. Formerly, I tried to squeeze all of the information onto the front of an 8.5 x 11" sheet of paper. This year, I finally broke down and created a two-sided document.

It wasn't ready on the first day of school because I used that day to invite student input into what their expectations were for themselves, for each other and for me. So, I distributed the document on the second day of class for students to glue into their sketchbooks.

I am very happy with the results--it functions just as I intended--and hope you might find it useful.

2 comments:

  1. The classroom expectations and policies is no longer on the website. Can you please resubmit it to the website. I believe it would really help me. I am in my first year teaching high school art (art 1) and could use some examples. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know the best downloading site for hd movies is hdmoviearea
    Movieswood
    ibomma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails